Hosted in the heart of the Valencian agriculture, our players will enjoy assets of the highest quality. Boutique hotel recently renovated, natural grass field of the last generation, diet adapted for athletes, modern transport and health care twenty-four hours, ensuring a perfect environment for the development of our players
With the aim of being able to train at the most spectacular facilities in Valencia, our players will train at La Grava fields, which has served Spanish First Division teams for training courses in the past.
La Grava has housed some of the best professional teams in the world (Athletic Club of Bilbao,AC Sparta Prague, Sevilla Football Club, Dynamo Zagreb, Zenith and Real Sociedad), during their pre-season stays and training matches.
- More than 3000m2 of football fields approved by FIFA
- Two football fields with a natural grass surface.
- One small eight-a-side field.
- Top-class changing rooms.
- Two video rooms to analyze training and strategy.
The exquisite Masia de Lacy, a Valencian property built in 1926, surrounded by the natural environment and only five kilometers away from the beaches bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, is the place chosen for MYF Camp 2019.
The property includes the smart Boutique Hotel with seventeen rooms, which will be reserved exclusively for our players at MYF Camp 2019.
- Seventeen premium rooms
- Flat-screen television
- Two swimming-pools
With the aim of covering the energetic demands of our professional training sessions to perform at top level and to be able to achieve the technical and sporting objectives comfortably and safely without running any risk of dietary deficiency, a personalized menu has been planned with a strong Mediterranean character of five meals a day for elite athletes.
- Breakfast: Cereals, juices, fruit, bread and sausage meats rich in proteins.
- Mid-morning snack: Isotonic drinks, energy bars and fruit.
- Lunch: Based on a starter, a main course and a dessert.
- Mid-afternoon snack: The snack will vary depending o the activity that is going to be held.
- Dinner: Two courses and a dessert, with low carbohydrates and rich in proteins.
Football is not free of risks regarding injuries and for this reason we invest in the health of our players guaranteeing the attendance of a sports physiotherapist at all training sessions and sports events taking place during the stay at the Camp. We also have a 24-hour medical service for any mishap or injury that may occur.
- Assistance and medical repatriation.
- Luggage insurance.
- Personal accidents and civil liability.
- 24-hour medical asistance.
During the stay, all transfers are arranged, including pick-up and drop-off at Manises-Valencia airport. We have the support of one of the leading companies in Valencia P. Puerto.
- Luxury coaches with the latest technology
- Greatest confort.
- Fleet of buses is on average under four years old.
- Modern, safe and elegant coaches.